Who we are
At Bridges Home Services, a division of Spectrum Generations, we are here to do one thing: make life better for you. For over 20 years, Bridges Home Services has provided expert, knowledgeable care, enabling your loved ones to stay at home where they want to be. Our professional, certified, trained staff are devoted to providing solutions to everyday struggles, allowing for a better quality of life for you and your loved one.
What we do
Bridges Home Services provides individualized solutions for families caring for loved ones and for older adults who need extra help with daily activities. Continuing a relationship with a parent or disabled family member does not have to be compromised by age and medical restrictions. Families facing the everyday challenges that caring for a loved one may present can feel confident in the personalized options we offer to keep your loved one at home and active in the community.
We understand that different stages of life can require different types of care. Whether it's a little care now or more needed down the road, we are by your side to help make that journey easier for you and your family.
At Bridges Home Services, our consumers have access to:
- Personal Support Services
- Adult Day and Community Support
- Life Care Consulting
- Personal Emergency Response Units and Medication Stations
The staff of Bridges Home Services are professionally certified and trained to give consumers the best care possible. Every person's needs are different, and we offer individualized care by bringing our family of experts to yours. We never accept less than the best our agency has to offer your loved one, so to work for Bridges Home Services our staff must:
- Have one or more of the following State of Maine certifications: Personal Support Specialist (PSS), Direct Support Professional (DSP), or Certified Residential Medication Aid (CRMA)
- Consent to employment screening, legal background and driving record checks
- Provide professional references
- Complete a full job orientation
- Continue to participate in skills and techniques training throughout employment
- Additionally, all Adult Day staff must be First Aid and CPR certified
To join our team of expert caregivers, view our open opportunities here.
What our consumers are saying...
"Bridges does a nice job tailoring their help to the needs of clients, and I'm really happy about they way they communicate about issues with me." - Matt
Click here to read our Notice of Privacy Practices.